I`d give up reality TV for fashion: Kendall Jenner
Los Angeles: TV personality-model Kendall Jenner says she would give up reality TV for modelling.
The aspiring young model whose half-sisters are TV hosts and socialites Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian says she would consider giving up her role on the reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in order to be taken more seriously in the fashion world.
"I`ve never gotten that question before. Yeah. Probably," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jenner as saying.
The 17-year-old admits her family`s notoriety has made it difficult for her to be seen as a high fashion model, but she is intent on working hard to "prove" herself in the industry.
"I don`t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modelling and it wasn`t like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I`ll just prove myself," she said.
The model has certainly set her sights high in the fashion world, saying that her "ultimate dream" would be to front a campaign for top fashion brands Chanel or Dolce & Gabbana.
Asked about her fashionable aspirations, she said: "I mean, of course the big ones; Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana. All those big ones are my ultimate dream."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'