I`d give up reality TV for fashion: Kendall Jenner
Los Angeles: TV personality-model Kendall Jenner says she would give up reality TV for modelling.
The aspiring young model whose half-sisters are TV hosts and socialites Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian says she would consider giving up her role on the reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in order to be taken more seriously in the fashion world.
"I`ve never gotten that question before. Yeah. Probably," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jenner as saying.
The 17-year-old admits her family`s notoriety has made it difficult for her to be seen as a high fashion model, but she is intent on working hard to "prove" herself in the industry.
"I don`t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modelling and it wasn`t like, what I wanted to be exactly. I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I`ll just prove myself," she said.
The model has certainly set her sights high in the fashion world, saying that her "ultimate dream" would be to front a campaign for top fashion brands Chanel or Dolce & Gabbana.
Asked about her fashionable aspirations, she said: "I mean, of course the big ones; Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana. All those big ones are my ultimate dream."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha turns boho chic for Harper's Bazaar Bride—See cover!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's latest hairstyle will make you call your stylist asap! Check inside
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Deepika Padukone LOOKS crisp in white! View pics
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre