I haven’t forgiven Simon Cowell, says Cheryl Cole
London: Cheryl Cole has admitted that she still has not forgiven Simon Cowell for her ‘X Factor’ USA sacking.
The former ‘Girls Aloud’ singer took a dig at the music mogul when asked by TV host Graham Norton if she had “kissed and made up” with Cowell.
“I wouldn’t say I’ve kissed Simon - I tell you one thing he can kiss...”a leading daily has quoted the 28-year-old singer as saying in ‘The Graham Norton show’ before receiving a huge cheer from the audience.
The Geordie star, was left humiliated in May last year when she was suddenly fired from the US version of the reality TV show.
According to reports, her accent was to blame, while other reports suggested that Cowell was under pressure to get rid of the singer after bosses were left unimpressed with her presence at the auditions.
Since then, Cole has snubbed a return to the UK version of the ‘X Factor’ and clearly hasn’t made up with Cowell either.
“I don’t care what anyone says about my accent,” she said after claims that she was told to tone down her accent for a US audience to understand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!