I haven’t forgiven Simon Cowell, says Cheryl Cole
London: Cheryl Cole has admitted that she still has not forgiven Simon Cowell for her ‘X Factor’ USA sacking.
The former ‘Girls Aloud’ singer took a dig at the music mogul when asked by TV host Graham Norton if she had “kissed and made up” with Cowell.
“I wouldn’t say I’ve kissed Simon - I tell you one thing he can kiss...”a leading daily has quoted the 28-year-old singer as saying in ‘The Graham Norton show’ before receiving a huge cheer from the audience.
The Geordie star, was left humiliated in May last year when she was suddenly fired from the US version of the reality TV show.
According to reports, her accent was to blame, while other reports suggested that Cowell was under pressure to get rid of the singer after bosses were left unimpressed with her presence at the auditions.
Since then, Cole has snubbed a return to the UK version of the ‘X Factor’ and clearly hasn’t made up with Cowell either.
“I don’t care what anyone says about my accent,” she said after claims that she was told to tone down her accent for a US audience to understand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury