I haven’t forgiven Simon Cowell, says Cheryl Cole
London: Cheryl Cole has admitted that she still has not forgiven Simon Cowell for her ‘X Factor’ USA sacking.
The former ‘Girls Aloud’ singer took a dig at the music mogul when asked by TV host Graham Norton if she had “kissed and made up” with Cowell.
“I wouldn’t say I’ve kissed Simon - I tell you one thing he can kiss...”a leading daily has quoted the 28-year-old singer as saying in ‘The Graham Norton show’ before receiving a huge cheer from the audience.
The Geordie star, was left humiliated in May last year when she was suddenly fired from the US version of the reality TV show.
According to reports, her accent was to blame, while other reports suggested that Cowell was under pressure to get rid of the singer after bosses were left unimpressed with her presence at the auditions.
Since then, Cole has snubbed a return to the UK version of the ‘X Factor’ and clearly hasn’t made up with Cowell either.
“I don’t care what anyone says about my accent,” she said after claims that she was told to tone down her accent for a US audience to understand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari