I like being a little fuller: Jada Pinkett Smith
London: `The Matrix Reloaded` star Jada Pinkett Smith, who has gained weight for her new role in a TV series, said she likes being a little fuller.
The 42-year-old actor will be playing the role of a villain named Fish Mooney in the new Batman television series `Gotham`, reportedly.
"I think I will keep it. I like being a lil... Fuller. Let`s just hope it will fit in the Oscars dress," she said.
About her character in the series, Pinkett said Mooney is "Imposing and hotheaded".
"Fish Mooney`s got the street smarts and almost extrasensory abilities to read people like an open book. Imposing and hotheaded, she`s not one to be crossed," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- 'Kahaani 2' in pre-production stage, to star Vidya: Sujoy Ghosh
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma