I like being a little fuller: Jada Pinkett Smith
London: `The Matrix Reloaded` star Jada Pinkett Smith, who has gained weight for her new role in a TV series, said she likes being a little fuller.
The 42-year-old actor will be playing the role of a villain named Fish Mooney in the new Batman television series `Gotham`, reportedly.
"I think I will keep it. I like being a lil... Fuller. Let`s just hope it will fit in the Oscars dress," she said.
About her character in the series, Pinkett said Mooney is "Imposing and hotheaded".
"Fish Mooney`s got the street smarts and almost extrasensory abilities to read people like an open book. Imposing and hotheaded, she`s not one to be crossed," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?