I`ll come back soon: Pratyusha Banerjee tells fans
Mumbai: Small screen actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who became popular as Anandi of `Balika Vadhu` and left the show midway, says she will soon be back.
"I know my fans are a bit angry with me as I have been away from them for quite long. But now the wait is over and soon I will come back. Just think that this (my birthday party) is my comeback party," Pratyusha, who turned 22 Saturday, said at her birthday celebrations.
Pratyusha had stepped into the shoes of popular child star Avika Gor as the grown-up Anandi in `Balika Vadhu` in 2010 when the show took a five-year leap. But then she quit the show as she was unable to cope with the hectic working schedules that the show demanded.
She featured in the dancing reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5` as well.
Meanwhile, there are reports that Pratyusha may also become a part of seventh season of reality show `Bigg Boss`.
Pic Courtesy: DNA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre