I`ll come back soon: Pratyusha Banerjee tells fans
Mumbai: Small screen actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who became popular as Anandi of `Balika Vadhu` and left the show midway, says she will soon be back.
"I know my fans are a bit angry with me as I have been away from them for quite long. But now the wait is over and soon I will come back. Just think that this (my birthday party) is my comeback party," Pratyusha, who turned 22 Saturday, said at her birthday celebrations.
Pratyusha had stepped into the shoes of popular child star Avika Gor as the grown-up Anandi in `Balika Vadhu` in 2010 when the show took a five-year leap. But then she quit the show as she was unable to cope with the hectic working schedules that the show demanded.
She featured in the dancing reality show `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5` as well.
Meanwhile, there are reports that Pratyusha may also become a part of seventh season of reality show `Bigg Boss`.
Pic Courtesy: DNA
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'