I`ll definitely miss `Keeping Up...`: Kris Jenner
Los Angeles: Television presenter Kris Jenner does not want her show `Keeping Up With The Kardashians` to end because she doesn`t like change.
Kris, seen on the show with her estranged husband Bruce Jenner and daughters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Kylie and Kendall Jenner, says that the entire crew of the show has become like family to her, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`ll definitely miss it. We`ve had the same crew since day one, we`re like a family. I`ll miss working with my kids every single day on that level. I don`t like change, it`s inevitable. But for me, I`m a creature of habit, so I like it," Kris confessed on TV show "Lorraine", reports Bang Showbiz.
The reality television series started in 2007 and focuses on the private lives of the Kardashians.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback