I`ll do TV only when I`m sure about it: Kajol
Mumbai: Reacting to rumours that she is soon to make her foray onto the small screen, Bollywood actress Kajol said here that nothing but her own confidence in a project will make her join the telly world.
Rumours have been rife that Kajol will be seen on the television with the Indian adaptation of the series "Forbrydelsen (The Killing)" and that she will play the role of an investigator in it.
However, clarifying her stance on the matter, she said here: "TV is one thing that I will do only when I am sure what I am doing...I will not do it otherwise. I will not do it just like that and won`t do it if somebody has just asked me to do it."
"I will not do it just because rumours about my getting into TV are floating. I will do it only when I am absolutely sure that what I am doing will work for me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre