I`ll quit `X Factor` if Geri Halliwell comes back: Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow says he will quit `X Factor` if bosses ever hired judge Geri Halliwell again in the show.
The Take That star accused the Spice Girl of trying too hard when she stood in at the Liverpool auditions and he said the singer was hated by the crowd, reported Sun online.
"She`s crackers. How you see her on TV is exactly how she is in real life. The crowd really didn`t like her. She got booed all day long. She was a bit over-excited," he said.
Barlow, 41, said that bosses had told Halliwell she could get the job full-time if she proved a hit.
"She`d been told she was auditioning for the role and, bless her, I think she tried a bit too hard. I do love her for being her though, we had fun backstage. She`s sweet but mad."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This amazing beauty hack will HIDE your pimples easily! Watch video
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt
- Why Lord Hanuman carries a mountain on his arm! Here's why
- I live every day like it's my last: Ranveer Singh
- Saina Nehwal's dinner date with Deepika Padukone is high on style! Pics inside
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!