I`ll quit `X Factor` if Geri Halliwell comes back: Barlow
London: Singer Gary Barlow says he will quit `X Factor` if bosses ever hired judge Geri Halliwell again in the show.
The Take That star accused the Spice Girl of trying too hard when she stood in at the Liverpool auditions and he said the singer was hated by the crowd, reported Sun online.
"She`s crackers. How you see her on TV is exactly how she is in real life. The crowd really didn`t like her. She got booed all day long. She was a bit over-excited," he said.
Barlow, 41, said that bosses had told Halliwell she could get the job full-time if she proved a hit.
"She`d been told she was auditioning for the role and, bless her, I think she tried a bit too hard. I do love her for being her though, we had fun backstage. She`s sweet but mad."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'