I`m a spectacular judge on American Idol, says Nicki Minaj
Washington: Nicki Minaj has claimed that she had been a spectacular judge on ` American Idol`.
The 30-year-old singer said in a press conference that she doesn`t have a worst Idol moment, as she`s been spectacular, Radar Online reported.
She added that every single moment is her best.
Minaj also revealed that she was nervous sitting on the judging panel of the show and her main concern was that she was coming off as a mean judge when everyone else was being too nice to the contestants.
She said that the producers told her that America is going to appreciate her honesty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?