I`m a spectacular judge on American Idol, says Nicki Minaj
Washington: Nicki Minaj has claimed that she had been a spectacular judge on ` American Idol`.
The 30-year-old singer said in a press conference that she doesn`t have a worst Idol moment, as she`s been spectacular, Radar Online reported.
She added that every single moment is her best.
Minaj also revealed that she was nervous sitting on the judging panel of the show and her main concern was that she was coming off as a mean judge when everyone else was being too nice to the contestants.
She said that the producers told her that America is going to appreciate her honesty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?