I`m living my personal life with `Parvarrish`: Shweta Tiwari
Mumbai: Television actress Shweta Tiwari, currently seen in `Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi`, feels that the popular show on parent-children relationship is an extension of her personal life.
The 32-year-old relates to her character of Sweety, a hands-on mother who also tries to discipline her children.
"I think `Parvarrish` is in a different league. It is a different show. I relate with the story as I feel that I am living my personal life with the show," Shweta, a single mother of 12-year-old daughter Palak, told IANS.
Not new to television, Shweta has worked in shows like "Kaahin Kissii Roz", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay", "Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat - Kohra", and "Jaane Kya Baat Hui". She believes every few years a new trend hits the small screen.
"First, it was shows like `Hum Log` and all. Then came saas-bahu and reality shows. Now things have changed and shows on family relations are being made. Other than saas-bahu, topics like love, parents, etc are being focused upon," said Shweta, who also won season four of reality show `Bigg Boss`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!