I`m not a super mom: Farah Khan
Mumbai: A mother of three, choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan, who is all set to step into a judge`s shoes for the new season of dance reality show ‘Dance Indian Dance – Supermoms’ says she stands nowhere in comparison to the show`s contestants.
Farah is a mother of five-year-old triplets - son Czar and daughters Diva and Anya. She is impressed to see the talent on the show, which features mothers competing on the dance floor.
"When I see these ladies, I don`t think I have any right to call myself a super mom. They live in small towns, I still have a staff that helps me look after my children. They are looking after their children, they are cooking the food, they are looking after their in-laws, husband and then they are going out for work," said the 48-year-old at the launch of the show here.
"Then when they come back from work, they practice their dance, which is their true passion. I would say they are far more super than I would ever be," she added.
Going on air on Zee TV starting June 1, the weekend show, like the previous ‘Dance India Dance’ seasons, will see veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty taking the grand master`s seat. Along with Farah, choreographer Marzi Pestonji will also judge the super moms.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’