I`m not ready to play father on screen: Aman Verma
Mumbai: Actor Aman Verma, who returned to the small screen with negative roles with shows like `Naa Aana Is Des Laado` and `Chhoti Bahu`, says he prefers playing the bad man as he is not ready to play a father or a grandfather on TV.
"In today`s shows, 18-year-old girls are seen doing roles of married women with children. Then there are women in age group of 35 to 40 portraying grandmothers and women in their 50s playing great grandmothers," said Aman.
"The same case is with guys as well. I keep myself really fit, so I just look a few years older to them (hero). I don`t think I am mentally ready to play their father yet," added the 40-year-old.
Hence, he has no problems playing a negative part.
"For me, if I need to get into a story line, I would rather get into a negative role and change the story with my performance than play a father or a grandfather. This is really welcome to me," he said.
Aman will soon host a new season of reality show `Khullja Sim Sim`, to be aired on BIG Magic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- Clash with Salman Khan's 'Sultan' averted; check out the release date of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre