I may do TV again: Karisma Kapoor
New Delhi: Karisma Kapoor, who has worked in a fiction show on TV and even judged reality shows, says if she will find anything interesting, she may return to the small screen.
"Maybe I will do TV again. I like to pick and choose what I do. So maybe I will, if something interesting comes up," Karisma said here after a promotional event for a new beverage - Rasna Ju-C.
The 38-year-old actress made her TV debut in 2003 with ‘Karishma - The Miracles of Destiny’, and then judged reality shows like ‘Nach Baliye 4’ and ‘Aaja Mahi Vay’.
After reigning over the Hindi film industry for over a decade with hits like ‘Judwaa’, ‘Hero No. 1’, ‘Biwi No.1’, ‘Raja Hindustani’ and ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’, she quit showbiz in 2003 post her marriage with Delhi-based industrialist Sanjay Kapur.
Last year, she made her comeback with ‘Dangerous Ishhq’. Now she will be seen in ‘Bombay Talkies’, releasing May 3.
Talking about ‘Bombay Talkies’ and 100 years of Indian cinema, she said: "I think the entire film fraternity wanted to be a part of the 100 years of cinema, and I think it`s great that all the actors took out time to be a part of it. Because we all love cinema and acting."
She added that "it`s a great way to celebrate the 100 years" by giving something back to the audience "for appreciating all of us for so long".
The actress also mentioned that she enjoys looking back at roles she has done. "It`s great. I enjoy them. The stars come from down of the ladder to reach the top, but when you are there, you think where do you go from there.
"It was a great learning experience. Working really hard and doing four shifts a day," she said and pointed out that today`s actors enjoy a very different life than that.
"But I think I also enjoyed the whole experience," she added.
Karisma, a mother of two kids - Samaira and Kiaan Raj Kapoor - says now her priorities are her children.
"It`s all about your priorities. And my priorities will always be my kids."
For new moms, she advised: "Don`t worry, be stress free and you are a great mom."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’