I thought Kutcher was terrific: Charlie Sheen
London: Actor Charlie Sheen believes Ashton Kutcher`s debut performance in `Two and a Half Men` was "terrific".
Kutcher, 33, replaced Sheen on the American television sitcom after the 46-year-old was sacked following erratic behaviour earlier this year.
"It was a big night for everybody on Monday night - for `Two and a Half`, for us, for me. I think everybody won. I thought the show was really good. I thought (Kutcher) was terrific.
"It was a little bizarre watching it, but yeah, for the most part I was really impressed with what they did," contactmusic.com quoted Sheen as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgan to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015