I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal: Ajaz Khan
New Delhi: Alleged couple Kushal Tandon and Gauhar Khan seem to be the target of many on the `Bigg Boss- Saath 7`. Model Ajaz Khan, who will be entering the `Bigg Boss` house Saturday, said that he won`t mind being the “devil” in their relationship.
“I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal. If they are in love, then I will be the devil,” Ajaz told reporters in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
The model also added that the only way to survive in the controversial reality show was to play mind games.
“I am all okay to go in the show. The only way to survive is to play mind games. There are a lot of hypocrites in the house. I will play well, I am sure,” he said.
Ajaz has watched few episodes of the current season.
“I have seen a few episodes and then I got the call. I feel that Andy and Apoorva (Agnihotri) have the capability to win the show,” he said.
The existing contestants on the show also include Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, Kamya Punjabi, Armaan Kohli, Tanisha Mukherjee and Pratyusha Banerjee.
Pic Courtesy: indiaforum
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside