I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal: Ajaz Khan
New Delhi: Alleged couple Kushal Tandon and Gauhar Khan seem to be the target of many on the `Bigg Boss- Saath 7`. Model Ajaz Khan, who will be entering the `Bigg Boss` house Saturday, said that he won`t mind being the “devil” in their relationship.
“I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal. If they are in love, then I will be the devil,” Ajaz told reporters in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
The model also added that the only way to survive in the controversial reality show was to play mind games.
“I am all okay to go in the show. The only way to survive is to play mind games. There are a lot of hypocrites in the house. I will play well, I am sure,” he said.
Ajaz has watched few episodes of the current season.
“I have seen a few episodes and then I got the call. I feel that Andy and Apoorva (Agnihotri) have the capability to win the show,” he said.
The existing contestants on the show also include Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, Kamya Punjabi, Armaan Kohli, Tanisha Mukherjee and Pratyusha Banerjee.
Pic Courtesy: indiaforum
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!