I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal: Ajaz Khan
New Delhi: Alleged couple Kushal Tandon and Gauhar Khan seem to be the target of many on the `Bigg Boss- Saath 7`. Model Ajaz Khan, who will be entering the `Bigg Boss` house Saturday, said that he won`t mind being the “devil” in their relationship.
“I want to take Gauhar away from Kushal. If they are in love, then I will be the devil,” Ajaz told reporters in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
The model also added that the only way to survive in the controversial reality show was to play mind games.
“I am all okay to go in the show. The only way to survive is to play mind games. There are a lot of hypocrites in the house. I will play well, I am sure,” he said.
Ajaz has watched few episodes of the current season.
“I have seen a few episodes and then I got the call. I feel that Andy and Apoorva (Agnihotri) have the capability to win the show,” he said.
The existing contestants on the show also include Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, Kamya Punjabi, Armaan Kohli, Tanisha Mukherjee and Pratyusha Banerjee.
Pic Courtesy: indiaforum
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!