I will never leave `Bigg Boss`: Salman Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan is set to host the popular reality show `Bigg Boss` for the fourth time and confesses he will not leave the show until the channel itself asks him to do so.
The actor will host the seventh season of spicy celebrity reality show.
"I am very excited about season seven. I have enjoyed all the seasons so far. It feels like only the chqannel will throw me out now, I will not leave it and will keep on doing it," the 47-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of `Bigg Boss Season - Saath 7`.
The concept of the show this year revolves around the existence of heaven and hell together.
Salman took a shot at the media about this and said, "There is both heaven and hell and both are in me. When it comes to me, I don`t know why do you (journalists) shift towards hell?"
"When it comes to others, they (media) become angels and when it is about me, they become devil," he added.
Home to 14 celebrity contestants for 104 days, the `Bigg Boss` house will be based in Lonavala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?