I would go back to do ‘Friends’ if I could, says Jennifer Aniston
London: Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she would be willing to do a ‘Friends’ reunion if she was given a choice.
During an interview at an LA theatre, where James Burrows , the director of the 90s sitcom, was being honoured, the `We`re the Millers` star asserted that even though she was keen to go back to the hit series, she didn`t think people wanted to see the show now, the Mirror reported.
The 44-year-old actress added that filming the show before a live audience was one of the most energizing experiences for her to date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma