I would go back to do ‘Friends’ if I could, says Jennifer Aniston
London: Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she would be willing to do a ‘Friends’ reunion if she was given a choice.
During an interview at an LA theatre, where James Burrows , the director of the 90s sitcom, was being honoured, the `We`re the Millers` star asserted that even though she was keen to go back to the hit series, she didn`t think people wanted to see the show now, the Mirror reported.
The 44-year-old actress added that filming the show before a live audience was one of the most energizing experiences for her to date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times