I would go back to do ‘Friends’ if I could, says Jennifer Aniston
London: Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she would be willing to do a ‘Friends’ reunion if she was given a choice.
During an interview at an LA theatre, where James Burrows , the director of the 90s sitcom, was being honoured, the `We`re the Millers` star asserted that even though she was keen to go back to the hit series, she didn`t think people wanted to see the show now, the Mirror reported.
The 44-year-old actress added that filming the show before a live audience was one of the most energizing experiences for her to date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lakme Fashion Week 2016: What made Emraan Hashmi's ramp walk more special! – Details inside
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside