I would go back to do ‘Friends’ if I could, says Jennifer Aniston
London: Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she would be willing to do a ‘Friends’ reunion if she was given a choice.
During an interview at an LA theatre, where James Burrows , the director of the 90s sitcom, was being honoured, the `We`re the Millers` star asserted that even though she was keen to go back to the hit series, she didn`t think people wanted to see the show now, the Mirror reported.
The 44-year-old actress added that filming the show before a live audience was one of the most energizing experiences for her to date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?