I’ll quit ‘X Factor’, says Nicole Scherzinger
London: Nicole Scherzinger has said that she is planning to quit ‘X Factor’ and reboot her own pop career.
Scherzinger, who is dating F1 racing ace Lewis Hamilton said that getting two of her acts — James Arthur and Jahmene Douglas — into the final would be the perfect exit strategy.
“I’m really glad I did the show. I don’t know if I’ll come back next year. End on a high, right?” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
The 34-year-old singer, who has a new album in the pipeline, is keen to go back on tour.
“This year has changed my life. As an artist, it’s put into perspective what I want, how to go about it,” she said.
“People have made me so comfortable and I have to thank you,” she added.
But she joked ITV may be able to change her mind. When asked if she was holding out for a big pay rise, she said, “That’s what I’m talking about!”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?