I'm not easy as my 'Shameless' character: Emmy Rossum
London: Actress Emmy Rossum has said she is not easy to be pleased, unlike her on-screen character on TV comedy drama 'Shameless'.
The 27-year-old actress plays the role of Fiona Gallagher, who does not get too much time to be charmed by a guy, reportedly.
"I feel like on the first date with a guy he'll think I'm easy (like Fiona), and that's so disconcerting," she said, adding that she believes in long term relationships than just fooling around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’