I'm not easy as my 'Shameless' character: Emmy Rossum
London: Actress Emmy Rossum has said she is not easy to be pleased, unlike her on-screen character on TV comedy drama 'Shameless'.
The 27-year-old actress plays the role of Fiona Gallagher, who does not get too much time to be charmed by a guy, reportedly.
"I feel like on the first date with a guy he'll think I'm easy (like Fiona), and that's so disconcerting," she said, adding that she believes in long term relationships than just fooling around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game