Imam Siddique does not regret verbal spat with Salman Khan
Mumbai: Image consultant Imam Siddique, who had an argument with superstar Salman Khan during his stint in the just concluded reality show `Bigg Boss`, says he does not regret it.
During one of the nomination episodes, Imam had a spat with show`s host Salman and he even said "time out" in his typical style to the actor.
"It (argument) was unpleasant and unwarranted. I think I should have done a reality check. He is a bigger superstar. I am ashamed of it. But I don`t regret it," Imam told PTI.
On if he would meet Salman and clarify or resolve the matter, he said, "Why should I meet him... Why to interact with him on that thing."
Imam was the runner up of `Bigg Boss 6` that concluded last night, while popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia won the show by a narrow margin.
"I am happy Urvashi won the show. She reminds me of my sister. I respect her for what she is and the way she is taking care of her children," Imam said.
"I am happy I lost. I am happy for her," he said.
During the show, Imam indulged in fighting, yelling, troubling co-contestants.
"I did things for entertaining people," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals