Imam Siddique does not regret verbal spat with Salman Khan
Mumbai: Image consultant Imam Siddique, who had an argument with superstar Salman Khan during his stint in the just concluded reality show `Bigg Boss`, says he does not regret it.
During one of the nomination episodes, Imam had a spat with show`s host Salman and he even said "time out" in his typical style to the actor.
"It (argument) was unpleasant and unwarranted. I think I should have done a reality check. He is a bigger superstar. I am ashamed of it. But I don`t regret it," Imam told PTI.
On if he would meet Salman and clarify or resolve the matter, he said, "Why should I meet him... Why to interact with him on that thing."
Imam was the runner up of `Bigg Boss 6` that concluded last night, while popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia won the show by a narrow margin.
"I am happy Urvashi won the show. She reminds me of my sister. I respect her for what she is and the way she is taking care of her children," Imam said.
"I am happy I lost. I am happy for her," he said.
During the show, Imam indulged in fighting, yelling, troubling co-contestants.
"I did things for entertaining people," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’