Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma team up for TV commercial
New Delhi: After starring together in Vishal Bharadwaj`s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, actors Anushka Sharma and Imran Khan will be seen again in a TV commercial of a coffee brand.
The vibrant and edgy couple will be seen in some exciting Bru campaigns through this year.
"A good cup of coffee is what keeps me going through the day, keeps me active and energized. When Bru approached me for this campaign I was happy to come on board. Also, I get to work once again with Imran who is a fabulous co-star. It`s a perfect combination for me," Anushka said in a statement.
The duo has replaced actors Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who earlier endorsed the brand.
Praising his co-star Anushka, Imran said, "Anushka is always extremely energetic and an absolute pleasure to work with. Having said that, it feels great to represent a brand that truly understands the essence of a perfect cup of coffee and they have been serving this coffee for decades now. Till date I invite all my friends over for coffee, where we chat and catch up on the latest events."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre