Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma team up for TV commercial
New Delhi: After starring together in Vishal Bharadwaj`s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, actors Anushka Sharma and Imran Khan will be seen again in a TV commercial of a coffee brand.
The vibrant and edgy couple will be seen in some exciting Bru campaigns through this year.
"A good cup of coffee is what keeps me going through the day, keeps me active and energized. When Bru approached me for this campaign I was happy to come on board. Also, I get to work once again with Imran who is a fabulous co-star. It`s a perfect combination for me," Anushka said in a statement.
The duo has replaced actors Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who earlier endorsed the brand.
Praising his co-star Anushka, Imran said, "Anushka is always extremely energetic and an absolute pleasure to work with. Having said that, it feels great to represent a brand that truly understands the essence of a perfect cup of coffee and they have been serving this coffee for decades now. Till date I invite all my friends over for coffee, where we chat and catch up on the latest events."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?