‘Indian Idol’ juniors perform in Delhi
New Delhi: The top 10 contestants of singing reality show `Indian Idol junior` gave a power-packed performance in the capital along with their mentors Shreya Ghoshal and Shekhar Ravjiani.
The two-hour long concert kickstarted with an introductory video of the participants on the song `Badtameez Dil`.
"Today not only our top ten, but also the judges of the show, Shreya Ghoshal and Vishal Ravjiani will be performing," said host Mandira Bedi.
The performance began with 14-year-old contestant Nirvesh Shudhanshubhai Dave`s performance which was followed by Priyam Borpatra Gohain, Sonakshi Kar and Anmol Jaswal among others.
The jam-packed stadium had crowds cheering for the contestants.
After the performance of the contestants, Shreya took to the stage to sing `Yeh ishq haye` (Jab We Met).
"When I got on the stage for the first time, I was really nervous, not even knowing how to hold the mic. But, when I see these kids, I am amazed by the confidence they have as performers," Shreya said.
Later, the 29-year-old singer was joined by Shekhar on stage and the duo performed together on the song `Radha` (Student of the Year) and `Ooh lala` (The Dirty Picture).
"Delhi audience is my favourite in the world. I`m very excited. It`s an unbelievable experience and I feel fortunate to be a part of the show because you get to witness some of the best talent from the country," Shekhar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage