Indian-origin actor Ravi Patel to join comedic mystery `Dead Boss`
Washington: Indian-origin actor Ravi Patel, along with Justine Lupe, is all set to star opposite Jane Krakowski in Fox`s comedic mystery `Dead Boss`.
According to reports, ` Dead Boss ` revolves around overachiever Helen Stephens, played by Krakowski, who is wrongfully convicted of murdering her boss and forced to rely on her sister Laura, played by Lupe, to prove she is not guilty.
While the show sees Laura enjoying living Helen`s life after taking over her condo and job, Patel, plays Henry, Helen`s co-worker who is obsessed with her and is devastated when she receives a guilty verdict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic