Indian-origin actress Shobna Gulati joins cast of ‘Loose Women’
London: Former Corrie star Shobna Gulati has joined the cast of ‘Loose Women.’
The 46-year-old actress, who played Sunita Alahan in the ITV1 soap, said she`s delighted to be joining the Loose Women team, as it`s a show she`s watched and loved for years, the Sun reported.
Shobna is best known for playing Sunita in ITV`s ‘Coronation Street’ and her role as Anita in Victoria Wood`s BBC sitcom ‘Dinnerladies’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?