Indian-origin actress Shobna Gulati joins cast of ‘Loose Women’
London: Former Corrie star Shobna Gulati has joined the cast of ‘Loose Women.’
The 46-year-old actress, who played Sunita Alahan in the ITV1 soap, said she`s delighted to be joining the Loose Women team, as it`s a show she`s watched and loved for years, the Sun reported.
Shobna is best known for playing Sunita in ITV`s ‘Coronation Street’ and her role as Anita in Victoria Wood`s BBC sitcom ‘Dinnerladies’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015