Indian-origin actress Shobna Gulati joins cast of ‘Loose Women’
London: Former Corrie star Shobna Gulati has joined the cast of ‘Loose Women.’
The 46-year-old actress, who played Sunita Alahan in the ITV1 soap, said she`s delighted to be joining the Loose Women team, as it`s a show she`s watched and loved for years, the Sun reported.
Shobna is best known for playing Sunita in ITV`s ‘Coronation Street’ and her role as Anita in Victoria Wood`s BBC sitcom ‘Dinnerladies’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'