Indian origin Brit TV star Shobna Gulati dating toyboy 17 years her junior
London: Indian origin British actress Shobna Gulati has shown the world her new toyboy beau Tony Brown, who, at 29, is 17 years her junior.
The new couple appeared very much in love as they were photographed enjoying a romantic day out in Manchester over the weekend, the Daily Mail reported.
Gulati, who works as a runner on ITV show ‘This Morning,’ first met and Brown a few months ago when the actress, best known for her work in UK soap opera ‘Coronation Street,’ appeared on the early-morning programme.
However, the couple has tried to keep their romance quiet until they felt ready to announce their relationship to the world.
A source told the Sunday Mirror that the couple has been together for a while now and things are going brilliantly.
According to the source, the couple hit it off immediately when they met in the green room at ‘This Morning’ and though Brown lives in London, when the couple does spend time together they have a great laugh.
The source added that the pair is taking things slowly but are enjoying each other’s company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'