Indra Nooyi is a fan of Zee TV’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012’
Mumbai: Zee TV’s show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, which happens to be one of the oldest TV shows in the country, is growing popular with time. The novel show’s latest edition, ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012’ is nearing its Grand Finale and it would be interesting to see who bags the winner’s position this time around.
The show has ardent fan following across all age groups, but here comes a surprise. Contestants Jasraj, Shehnaz, Vishwajeet, Mohd Aman, Renu, Jazim have found an ardent fan in the Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo Indra Nooyi! The lady who is known to be India’s flag bearer on the global map is a huge fan of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. She with her husband Raaj Nooyi along with their kids love watching ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ every week. It’s like an appointment viewing for them. And if by any chance they happen to miss one, they make sure they record it and watch it later.
The Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestants were shocked when at the last shoot, Shankar Mahadevan announced that Indra Nooyi has sent a cheque of Rs. 1 lakh each for Jasraj, Shenaz, Vishwajeet, Mohd Aman, Renu and Jazim! The participants were over the moon when they came to know that they have a fan in a leading Indian icon abroad!
It has been a golden period for all the contestants. Not only they earned rave reviews from the industry experts, they also got to do playback for Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Matru ki Bijli Ka Mandola’. Mohd. Aman performed at various music festivals across the country with the stalwarts of classical music. Experts like Pandit Vishwamohan Bhatt, Hari Haran, Taufiq Qureshi, Vishal Bharadwaj, Ghulam Ali, Parveen Sultana, Pandit Jasraj who made a rare appearance on the show and set new programming benchmarks in showcasing the purity of music.
Get ready to watch the GRAND FINALE of HERO SA RE GA MA PA on 27th Jan, 7:30pm only on Zee TV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more