Infinity Group wins `Entertainment Ke Liye... 5`
Mumbai: Infinity Group, a team of dancers, walked away with the winner`s trophy and the prize money of Rs. 1 million as the winner of the fifth season of talent hunt TV show `Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega`.
The grand finale was Thursday and it saw five finalists vying for the winners trophy.
Infinity Group pipped FAB Group, The Rockstar, Bombfire Group and belly dancer Madhuri Sharma to pick up the trophy, prize money, a smart phone from OLX and a motorcycle from Honda.
The finale was made memorable with performances of the participants, as well as by the presence of actors Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan who came to promote their forthcoming film "Khoobsurat".
They danced and entertained at the finale. While Sonam danced to the song "Bumb dole" from the movie, she joined Fawad to launch the upcoming song "Engine ki patri" on the show.
Fawad, a Pakistani star, also gave a shot imitating Shah Rukh Khan, while filmmaker-choreographer Farah Khan, who judged the show, taught him how to dance.
Farah`s co-judge and composer Anu Malik also raised the entertainment quotient.
Host Mona Singh sang, while her co-host and actor-comedian Krushna Abhishek grooved on the show, aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more