Insecurities are part of life, says Raveena on TV show
Mumbai: Actress Raveena Tandon feels that in showbiz, insecurities are part and parcel of life.
The actress made the candid confession during an episode of UTV Stars` ‘Superstar Santa’ while trying to mend a broken relationship of a girl and her possessive boyfriend.
The girl works in showbiz and her erratic working hours didn`t go down too well with the guy.
At this point, Raveena intervened and told the girl that his insecurities and possessiveness were justified.
"Bollywood as an industry is such that insecurities are part and parcel of life!" said the actress, who has been in Bollywood for over two decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers