It`s `Nanu` after Shaktimaan, Pitamah for Mukesh Khanna
Mumbai: Veteran actor Mukesh Khanna, who is being seen in the TV serial ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai’ in the role of a grandfather, feels this character is becoming as iconic as his past roles as `Bhishma Pitamah` and `Shaktimaan`.
"I like the role. This character Nanu has become so popular that once I met a little girl at the airport and she told me, `We watch your show and I wish I had a Nanu like you`. So it`s good. This image is gaining prominence, (just as) first it was (Bhishma) Pitamah and then Shaktimaan," the 54-year-old said here on the sets of the show.
Mukesh says he has always been keen on making a male-centric daily soap.
"I had once said that in daily soaps there is one man among six women, but when I will make a daily soap, it will have six men and one woman," he said.
His ongoing show ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai’, which airs on Star Plus, features Nakul Mehta and Disha Parmar in lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’