It`s time to `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal` again
Mumbai: In a bid to pay a tribute to India`s first celebrity chef Tarla Dalal, who died here earlier this week following a cardiac arrest,a video-on-demand service has revived her popular cookery show `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal`.
'Cook it up with Tarla Dalal', aired on Sony Entertainment Television, was a much-watched show for its lip-smacking episodes. Dalal co-hosted the TV show with model-actor Sudhanshu Pandey.
Now SonyLIV.com, a service by Multi Screen Media (MSM), is screening some of its best episodes online and on mobile as an attempt to relive the joy of cooking in true Tarla Dalal style, read a statement.
Dalal was a noted cookbook author who published her first book 'The Pleasures of Vegetarian Cooking' in 1974. She was also felicitated with the Padma Shri in 2007.
Dalal was 77. She leaves behind a rich legacy of over 17,000 recipes created by her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?