It`s time to `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal` again
Mumbai: In a bid to pay a tribute to India`s first celebrity chef Tarla Dalal, who died here earlier this week following a cardiac arrest,a video-on-demand service has revived her popular cookery show `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal`.
'Cook it up with Tarla Dalal', aired on Sony Entertainment Television, was a much-watched show for its lip-smacking episodes. Dalal co-hosted the TV show with model-actor Sudhanshu Pandey.
Now SonyLIV.com, a service by Multi Screen Media (MSM), is screening some of its best episodes online and on mobile as an attempt to relive the joy of cooking in true Tarla Dalal style, read a statement.
Dalal was a noted cookbook author who published her first book 'The Pleasures of Vegetarian Cooking' in 1974. She was also felicitated with the Padma Shri in 2007.
Dalal was 77. She leaves behind a rich legacy of over 17,000 recipes created by her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy