It`s time to `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal` again
Mumbai: In a bid to pay a tribute to India`s first celebrity chef Tarla Dalal, who died here earlier this week following a cardiac arrest,a video-on-demand service has revived her popular cookery show `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal`.
'Cook it up with Tarla Dalal', aired on Sony Entertainment Television, was a much-watched show for its lip-smacking episodes. Dalal co-hosted the TV show with model-actor Sudhanshu Pandey.
Now SonyLIV.com, a service by Multi Screen Media (MSM), is screening some of its best episodes online and on mobile as an attempt to relive the joy of cooking in true Tarla Dalal style, read a statement.
Dalal was a noted cookbook author who published her first book 'The Pleasures of Vegetarian Cooking' in 1974. She was also felicitated with the Padma Shri in 2007.
Dalal was 77. She leaves behind a rich legacy of over 17,000 recipes created by her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui