It`s time to `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal` again
Mumbai: In a bid to pay a tribute to India`s first celebrity chef Tarla Dalal, who died here earlier this week following a cardiac arrest,a video-on-demand service has revived her popular cookery show `Cook it up with Tarla Dalal`.
'Cook it up with Tarla Dalal', aired on Sony Entertainment Television, was a much-watched show for its lip-smacking episodes. Dalal co-hosted the TV show with model-actor Sudhanshu Pandey.
Now SonyLIV.com, a service by Multi Screen Media (MSM), is screening some of its best episodes online and on mobile as an attempt to relive the joy of cooking in true Tarla Dalal style, read a statement.
Dalal was a noted cookbook author who published her first book 'The Pleasures of Vegetarian Cooking' in 1974. She was also felicitated with the Padma Shri in 2007.
Dalal was 77. She leaves behind a rich legacy of over 17,000 recipes created by her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game