It`s tough to judge kids: Anurag Basu
Mumbai: Anurag Basu, who gave the small screen hit shows like "Tara" and "Koshish ...Ek Aashaa", returns to television with Zee TV`s "India`s Best Dramebaaz". Basu, who will judge it, says it`s a difficult job.
"It`s very difficult because sometimes we can see the real talent, clearly... but sometimes there is hidden talent also. May be he has not performed so well, but there is some `acting ka keeda` inside him and there is a potential. So that`s what it is," said Basu.
The director of hit movies "Life...In a Metro" and "Barfi!" was speaking at the launch of the show here Wednesday.
"It`s not like song and dance. So we have faced a bit of a difficulty while judging the show," Basu, who is joined by Sonali Bendre and Vivek Oberoi in the judges` panel, said.
It goes on air Feb 23 and will be hosted by TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Ragini Khanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game