It was a fantastic journey on 'Jhalak', says Kiku Sharda
Mumbai: Stand-up comedian Kiku Sharda aka Palak, who got eliminated from `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7` recently, says it was getting difficult for him to juggle three shows.
Sharda, however, is happy to have improved as a performer on the reality show with his performances. "It was a fantastic journey on `Jhalak`. I am passionate about dance and got to learn many new dance forms on the show. I feel I had given two-three good performances and was praised by judges too but still I failed to get full marks," Kiku said.
`Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7` is being judged by Madhuri Dixit, Remo D` Souza and Karan Johar. The talent hunt show is an Indian adaptation of the international dance reality show `Dancing With the Stars`.
Kiku had been in the danger zone from last two weeks and the `Comedy Nights with Kapil` actor says he knew that he will be evicted this time. He was pitted against Canadian dancer Tara Jane Popowich in the face-off.
"It became very obvious that I will be evicted after I came in the danger zone for the consecutive third time. I also wanted to get evicted because I was not getting enough time to prepare my acts due to my other commitments. If I am on a particular show I want to give my best," he said.
Kiku, who is a part of three other shows-- `Comedy Nights with Kapil`, `Akbar-Birbal` and `FIR`-- says it was getting difficult to juggle the shoot of these.
"It was getting difficult for me. I was not getting sufficient time to rehearse. My health was also suffering due to the back-to-back shoots. Moreover, from next week onwards in Jhalak a contestant will have to present two acts in a week," Kiku said.
Kiku entered the reality show as his popular onscareen avatar of Palak but after a few weeks he shunned the girly image to perform as himself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside