J Lo and Keith Urban set to judge `American Idol` again
Washington: Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban have returned as judges with Harry Connick Jr. and host Ryan Seacrest in `American Idol` upcoming 14th season, it has been revealed.
According to reports, 21st Century Fox senior executive Vice President David Hill said that Lopez , Urban, Connick Jr and Seacrest were the very best in the business at what they did, and he was thrilled that they were returning to `American Idol` for another season.
Hill said that each of them brought unique qualities and expertise to the team, but they all shared the same passion for helping undiscovered singers achieve the American dream.
Lopez previously sat at the judges` table in 2011 and 2012, before departing the show for its 12th season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’