J Lo and Keith Urban set to judge `American Idol` again
Washington: Jennifer Lopez and Keith Urban have returned as judges with Harry Connick Jr. and host Ryan Seacrest in `American Idol` upcoming 14th season, it has been revealed.
According to reports, 21st Century Fox senior executive Vice President David Hill said that Lopez , Urban, Connick Jr and Seacrest were the very best in the business at what they did, and he was thrilled that they were returning to `American Idol` for another season.
Hill said that each of them brought unique qualities and expertise to the team, but they all shared the same passion for helping undiscovered singers achieve the American dream.
Lopez previously sat at the judges` table in 2011 and 2012, before departing the show for its 12th season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!