Jaaved Jaaferi to flaunt salsa moves on `Boogie Woogie`
Mumbai: Jaaved Jaaferi, also one of the judges of dance show `Boogie Woogie`, is set to mesmerise viewers with his salsa moves in one of the episodes.
In the upcoming episode of "Boogie Woogie", Gujarati contestant Harmi Patel will be seen requesting Jaaved to come on stage and perform salsa dance with her. The two match steps on the song ‘Man basiyo saanwariyo’, said a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?