Jagdeep to appear on `Boogie Woogie`
Mumbai: Bollywood`s funnyman Jagdeep will join his sons Jaaved Jaaferi and Naved Jafri on dance reality show `Boogie Woogie`.
The veteran actor, who played the famous character of Surma Bhopali in classic movie `Sholay`, will be seen recreating the same magic on the show with Jaaved and Naved acting as Jai and Veeru, said a statement.
The family episode will air on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!