Jagdeep to appear on `Boogie Woogie`
Mumbai: Bollywood`s funnyman Jagdeep will join his sons Jaaved Jaaferi and Naved Jafri on dance reality show `Boogie Woogie`.
The veteran actor, who played the famous character of Surma Bhopali in classic movie `Sholay`, will be seen recreating the same magic on the show with Jaaved and Naved acting as Jai and Veeru, said a statement.
The family episode will air on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!