Jeevika of ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’ eyes Bigg Boss
New Delhi: Krystal D`Souza, who is currently playing the protective elder sister in daily soap ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’, says she would like to be part of a reality show now.
"I would next like to do something very different from my sweet and nice character Jeevika of `Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai`," Krystal said.
"I want to show the real me to my audience by doing something other than the simple Jeevika. A dance reality show or something like `Big Boss` should be my next. People will be able to see Krystal and now a character," she said.
The 22-year-old made her television debut with ‘Kahe Naa Kahe’. Later, she was seen in a cameo in ‘Kyaa Dill Mein Hain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!