Jeevika of ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’ eyes Bigg Boss
New Delhi: Krystal D`Souza, who is currently playing the protective elder sister in daily soap ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’, says she would like to be part of a reality show now.
"I would next like to do something very different from my sweet and nice character Jeevika of `Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai`," Krystal said.
"I want to show the real me to my audience by doing something other than the simple Jeevika. A dance reality show or something like `Big Boss` should be my next. People will be able to see Krystal and now a character," she said.
The 22-year-old made her television debut with ‘Kahe Naa Kahe’. Later, she was seen in a cameo in ‘Kyaa Dill Mein Hain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?