Jeevika of ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’ eyes Bigg Boss
New Delhi: Krystal D`Souza, who is currently playing the protective elder sister in daily soap ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’, says she would like to be part of a reality show now.
"I would next like to do something very different from my sweet and nice character Jeevika of `Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai`," Krystal said.
"I want to show the real me to my audience by doing something other than the simple Jeevika. A dance reality show or something like `Big Boss` should be my next. People will be able to see Krystal and now a character," she said.
The 22-year-old made her television debut with ‘Kahe Naa Kahe’. Later, she was seen in a cameo in ‘Kyaa Dill Mein Hain’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated