Jennifer Aniston steals the show at `Call Me Crazy` premiere
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston was the star attraction at the premiere of her upcoming TV movie ‘Call Me Crazy: A Five Film’ as she walked in a black strapless playsuit.
The movie is a compilation of short films about mental illness.
"We want to our dream team and we just had all the star align, and people were just willing and excited to jump on board just because they wanted to be a part of this topic of mental illness to remove the stigma to remove the shame," Aniston said at the premiere, reports contactmusic.com.
The film stars Jennifer Hudson, Brittany Snow, and Oscar winners Melissa Leo and Octavia Spencer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers