Jennifer Hudson returns to `American Idol`
Washington: Jennifer Hudson graced the stage of singing reality TV show ` American Idol` in the finale episode on Thursday night.
The 31-year-old Oscar and Grammy winning singer, who looked super slim in a black top and black jeans, rocked the stage by singing "Inseparable" with finalist Candice Glover, People magazine reported.
Hudson, whose elimination from the top seven of season 3 left everyone shocked, belted out high note after glorious high note.
She also let Glover, 23, have her a moment in the spotlight at the end of the song when she stood back and said, "Sing it, Candice."
The performance got a standing ovation from the judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?