Jennifer Hudson returns to `American Idol`
Washington: Jennifer Hudson graced the stage of singing reality TV show ` American Idol` in the finale episode on Thursday night.
The 31-year-old Oscar and Grammy winning singer, who looked super slim in a black top and black jeans, rocked the stage by singing "Inseparable" with finalist Candice Glover, People magazine reported.
Hudson, whose elimination from the top seven of season 3 left everyone shocked, belted out high note after glorious high note.
She also let Glover, 23, have her a moment in the spotlight at the end of the song when she stood back and said, "Sing it, Candice."
The performance got a standing ovation from the judges.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback