Jennifer Hudson returns to `American Idol`
Washington: Jennifer Hudson graced the stage of singing reality TV show ` American Idol` in the finale episode on Thursday night.
The 31-year-old Oscar and Grammy winning singer, who looked super slim in a black top and black jeans, rocked the stage by singing "Inseparable" with finalist Candice Glover, People magazine reported.
Hudson, whose elimination from the top seven of season 3 left everyone shocked, belted out high note after glorious high note.
She also let Glover, 23, have her a moment in the spotlight at the end of the song when she stood back and said, "Sing it, Candice."
The performance got a standing ovation from the judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?