Jennifer Hudson returns to `American Idol`
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Jennifer Hudson graced the stage of the singing talent hunt `American Idol` in the finale episode.
The Oscar and Grammy-winning performer, who looked slim in a black top and black jeans, took the stage on Thursday to sing `Inseparable` with finalist Candice Glover, reported People magazine.
Hudson, 31, who was one of the contestants of the third season of the show, also let Glover, 23, have her a moment in the spotlight at the end of the song when she stood back and said, "Sing it, Candice."
The performance got a standing ovation from the judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case