Jennifer Hudson returns to `American Idol`
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Jennifer Hudson graced the stage of the singing talent hunt `American Idol` in the finale episode.
The Oscar and Grammy-winning performer, who looked slim in a black top and black jeans, took the stage on Thursday to sing `Inseparable` with finalist Candice Glover, reported People magazine.
Hudson, 31, who was one of the contestants of the third season of the show, also let Glover, 23, have her a moment in the spotlight at the end of the song when she stood back and said, "Sing it, Candice."
The performance got a standing ovation from the judges.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan