Jennifer Hudson set to become judge for `American Idol` season 13
New York: With Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson out, `Idol` honchos have reached out to former contestant Jennifer Hudson to fill up a judge spot for season 13.
Multiple sources have confirmed that the Oscar winner`s deal with her former stomping ground to E! News.
According to E!, the two remaining spots are also intended for `Idol` alumni, Kelly Clarkson and either Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken, the New York Post reported.
Clarkson is allegedly close to signing on, and it is unclear if Lambert or Aiken will fill the final spot.
Season 12 judges Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Jackson and Keith Urban will not be returning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'