Jennifer Lawrence slams TV show `Fashion Police`
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence slammed TV show `Fashion Police` for judging people for their appearance.
The “Hunger Games” actress, who recently opted to cut her long blonde locks in favour of a pixie cut, has targeted Joan Rivers and Kelly Osbourne`s E! series for making remarks on people`s appearance.
"The world has this idea that if you don`t look like an airbrushed perfect model... You have to see past it. You look how you look, you have to be comfortable,” contactmusic.com quoted the 23-year-old as saying.
"What are you going to do? Be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That`s just dumb. There are shows like `Fashion Police` that are just showing these generations of young people to judge people based on all the wrong values and that it`s okay to point at people and call them ugly or fat.
"They call it `fun` and they say `welcome to the real world` - and that shouldn`t be the real world, it`s going to continue being the real world if we keep it that way. We have to stop treating each other like that and stop calling each other fat,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted book shopping in London! – Pic inside
- Watch: Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Nanda is up in the air
- Satish Kaushik's next to be black-comedy biopic
- Watch 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 581: Tanushree helps Abhi in his times of crisis - Here's how
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics