Jennifer Lopez shakes leg with `American Idol` contestant
London: `American Idol` judge Jennifer Lopez slow danced with a contestant on the show. The 44-year-old singer, who is back on the upcoming 14th season of the singing reality show, was asked by a young male contestant to shake a leg with him, as seen in a video clip released online.
Lopez is seen resting her head on the contestant`s shoulder, as he sings Sam Smith`s `Stay With Me`, while fellow judges Harry Connick, Jr joins in on piano and country singer Keith Urban takes hold of the man`s guitar and strums along while singing harmonies.
"Thank you! This is so sweet. That`s the most fun I`ve had in months!" Lopez said after the statement. The 14th season of American Idol kicks off in January next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?