Jennifer Lopez to earn USD 17.5 million for American Idol return
Los Angeles: Pop star Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to return to `American Idol` for a fee of USD 17.5 million.
The 44-year-old `Live It Up` singer is said to have previously received USD 12 million and USD 15 million respectively for being part of the 2011 and 2012 seasons of the singing show, but will be paid substantially more this time, reported E! online.
Pop star Britney Spears is reported to have been paid USD 15 million for her stint on rival series `The X Factor USA`.
Country star Keith Urban is the only star confirmed to be judging the new season of `American Idol`.
Rappers Diddy and Kanye West are among the famous faces who are reported to have rejected offers to sit on the panel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores