Jennifer Love Hewitt`s TV show cancelled
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt`s TV show `The Client List` has been cancelled after two seasons following a creative dispute between her and the show`s producers.
The 21-year-old`s raunchy series has been axed after two seasons by US channel Lifetime following claims the star reportedly clashed with producers over who would be the father of her pregnant character Riley`s child.
Hewitt, who is an executive producer on the series, is pregnant in real life with her co-star and fiancé Brian Hallisay`s baby and was eager for his character to father the child, reports contactmusic.com.
Show bosses were less than impressed with the suggestion and Lifetime refrained from renewing the show, which wrapped up its second season in June, until the creative dispute was settled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'