Jennifer Love Hewitt`s TV show cancelled
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt`s TV show `The Client List` has been cancelled after two seasons following a creative dispute between her and the show`s producers.
The 21-year-old`s raunchy series has been axed after two seasons by US channel Lifetime following claims the star reportedly clashed with producers over who would be the father of her pregnant character Riley`s child.
Hewitt, who is an executive producer on the series, is pregnant in real life with her co-star and fiancé Brian Hallisay`s baby and was eager for his character to father the child, reports contactmusic.com.
Show bosses were less than impressed with the suggestion and Lifetime refrained from renewing the show, which wrapped up its second season in June, until the creative dispute was settled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife