Jennifer Love Hewitt`s TV show cancelled
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt`s TV show `The Client List` has been cancelled after two seasons following a creative dispute between her and the show`s producers.
The 21-year-old`s raunchy series has been axed after two seasons by US channel Lifetime following claims the star reportedly clashed with producers over who would be the father of her pregnant character Riley`s child.
Hewitt, who is an executive producer on the series, is pregnant in real life with her co-star and fiancé Brian Hallisay`s baby and was eager for his character to father the child, reports contactmusic.com.
Show bosses were less than impressed with the suggestion and Lifetime refrained from renewing the show, which wrapped up its second season in June, until the creative dispute was settled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre