Jennifer Winget becomes bride, again!
Mumbai: Actress Jennifer Winget`s character in ‘Saraswatichandra’ is all set to tie the knot, and the celebration is on full swing with a real life feel on the set.
Jennifer plays the role of Kumud in the show. Her onscreen chemistry with her co-star Gautam Rode is highly talked about in the show.
“Weddings are always fun and shooting for one is no different. The fun and excitement that build up a wedding creates a very positive atmosphere. Jennifer looks very pretty as she dolls up to be a bride,” said a source from the set.
In real life, Jennifer, known for her roles in ‘Dill Mill Gayye’ and ‘Kasautii Zindagi Kay’, married actor Karan Singh Grover in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast