Jennifer Winget becomes bride, again!
Mumbai: Actress Jennifer Winget`s character in ‘Saraswatichandra’ is all set to tie the knot, and the celebration is on full swing with a real life feel on the set.
Jennifer plays the role of Kumud in the show. Her onscreen chemistry with her co-star Gautam Rode is highly talked about in the show.
“Weddings are always fun and shooting for one is no different. The fun and excitement that build up a wedding creates a very positive atmosphere. Jennifer looks very pretty as she dolls up to be a bride,” said a source from the set.
In real life, Jennifer, known for her roles in ‘Dill Mill Gayye’ and ‘Kasautii Zindagi Kay’, married actor Karan Singh Grover in 2012.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen to get evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners