Jennifer Winget becomes bride, again!
Mumbai: Actress Jennifer Winget`s character in ‘Saraswatichandra’ is all set to tie the knot, and the celebration is on full swing with a real life feel on the set.
Jennifer plays the role of Kumud in the show. Her onscreen chemistry with her co-star Gautam Rode is highly talked about in the show.
“Weddings are always fun and shooting for one is no different. The fun and excitement that build up a wedding creates a very positive atmosphere. Jennifer looks very pretty as she dolls up to be a bride,” said a source from the set.
In real life, Jennifer, known for her roles in ‘Dill Mill Gayye’ and ‘Kasautii Zindagi Kay’, married actor Karan Singh Grover in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'