Jesse Metcalfe to guest star in `2 Broke Girls`
Los Angeles: Actor Jesse Metcalfe will appear in season four of `2 Broke Girls`.
The `Dallas` actor will guest star in one episode early in the season, playing Max`s weekly booty call, reportedly.
The waitress, played by Kat Dennings, shares such a casual relationship with Metcalfe`s character that she doesn`t even know his name.
Metcalfe, who has also starred in `Desperate Housewives`, wrote about his experience on Whosay, thanking the "unbelievably talented cast and crew" for being "so cool and kind".
Season four of `2 Broke Girls` will begin in the US on CBS on October 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana