Jessica Alba loved starring in 'Escape From Planet Earth'
London: Jessica Alba has revealed that she loved every minute of starring in the movie, 'Escape from Planet Earth'.
The 32-year-old actress is content with the fact that she has worked in a family film that she could finally watch with her children.
'The Fantastic Four' star said that seeing her kids every morning and evening was a novel experience for the actress.
Alba further asserted that since she is a mother now, and the hardest part for her was having to spend time away from her family, adding that she will think twice before she agrees for films that might take eight months to shoot in extremely remote locations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!