Jessica Alba loved starring in 'Escape From Planet Earth'
London: Jessica Alba has revealed that she loved every minute of starring in the movie, 'Escape from Planet Earth'.
The 32-year-old actress is content with the fact that she has worked in a family film that she could finally watch with her children.
'The Fantastic Four' star said that seeing her kids every morning and evening was a novel experience for the actress.
Alba further asserted that since she is a mother now, and the hardest part for her was having to spend time away from her family, adding that she will think twice before she agrees for films that might take eight months to shoot in extremely remote locations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated