John Legend warns Kanye West against TV show
Los Angeles: Singer John Legend has warned his friend and rapper Kanye West that doing a reality show with fiancé and socialite Kim Kardashian may place an extra strain on their relationship.
Legend had turned down the chance to face a reality series with his wife and model Chrissy Teigen because he thinks such projects can spell disasters for a relationship and he has urged West to think twice before turning his romance into a TV spectacle.
"I don`t know what Kanye is doing with the show (`Keeping Up With The Kardashians`). To this point, he`s made minor appearances but it`s not been all about their relationship. It`s really hard to do that on television and I think it`s dangerous for a relationship," said Legend.
Revealing that Teigen is keen to give reality TV a shot, Legend said: "I think there are all kinds of unscripted television and I think Chrissy`s keen to do the right kind, but not the, `Let`s watch John and Chrissy be married` kind, it`s not really healthy for our relationship. We don`t want to put our relationship on television, I think we share enough," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan parties hard at graduation bash! – Pics inside
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof
- Sooraj Pancholi flaunts toned abs, credits 'Rocky Balboa' Sylvester Stallone as his biggest inspiration – See pic
- Celina Jaitly sizzles in elegant black gown and red lips at red carpet in Dubai – See pic
- Shocking! Hollywood couple Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to end their marriage
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?