John Legend warns Kanye West against TV show
Los Angeles: Singer John Legend has warned his friend and rapper Kanye West that doing a reality show with fiancé and socialite Kim Kardashian may place an extra strain on their relationship.
Legend had turned down the chance to face a reality series with his wife and model Chrissy Teigen because he thinks such projects can spell disasters for a relationship and he has urged West to think twice before turning his romance into a TV spectacle.
"I don`t know what Kanye is doing with the show (`Keeping Up With The Kardashians`). To this point, he`s made minor appearances but it`s not been all about their relationship. It`s really hard to do that on television and I think it`s dangerous for a relationship," said Legend.
Revealing that Teigen is keen to give reality TV a shot, Legend said: "I think there are all kinds of unscripted television and I think Chrissy`s keen to do the right kind, but not the, `Let`s watch John and Chrissy be married` kind, it`s not really healthy for our relationship. We don`t want to put our relationship on television, I think we share enough," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!