John Rhys-Davies joins `Once Upon a Time`
Los Angeles: `Lord of the Rings` star John Rhys-Davies has been cast in ABC`s fairy tale series `Once Upon a Time`.
Rhys-Davies will play a Frozen role as Pabbie, the Troll King of the Valley of the Living Rock, reportedly.
The 70-year-old actor will lend his voice in the CGI version of Pabbie, who is described as "gentle, wise and the source of unexpected insight."
Rhys-Davies is so far only appearing in one episode but could be featured in more episodes. The actor is best known for playing dwarf Gimli in Peter Jackson`s `Lord of the Rings` franchise.
The Frozen story in Once Upon a Time already stars Elizabeth Lail as Anna and Georgina Haig as Elisa, the two sisters in the Disney movie.
Other characters from the Disney film will also be featured on `Once Upon a Time` such as Prince Hans and Kristoff (Scott Michael Foster).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!