John Rhys-Davies joins `Once Upon a Time`
Los Angeles: `Lord of the Rings` star John Rhys-Davies has been cast in ABC`s fairy tale series `Once Upon a Time`.
Rhys-Davies will play a Frozen role as Pabbie, the Troll King of the Valley of the Living Rock, reportedly.
The 70-year-old actor will lend his voice in the CGI version of Pabbie, who is described as "gentle, wise and the source of unexpected insight."
Rhys-Davies is so far only appearing in one episode but could be featured in more episodes. The actor is best known for playing dwarf Gimli in Peter Jackson`s `Lord of the Rings` franchise.
The Frozen story in Once Upon a Time already stars Elizabeth Lail as Anna and Georgina Haig as Elisa, the two sisters in the Disney movie.
Other characters from the Disney film will also be featured on `Once Upon a Time` such as Prince Hans and Kristoff (Scott Michael Foster).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch