Johnny Depp a fan of `Here Comes Honey Boo Boo`
Washington: Johnny Depp has revealed that he is a big fan of TLC`s reality series ` Here Comes Honey Boo Boo`.
The actor told the Extra that he is frightened of the show that stars a 7-year-old beauty pageant contestant, Alana Thompson , and her self-proclaimed redneck family, Us Magazine reported.
He further said that he feels mesmerized by the people on the show and admitted that he has become a fan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!