Judy Davis to reprise 'Starter Wife' role
Los Angeles, April 07: Judy Davis is set to reprise her supporting role as one of Debra Messing's closest friends in USA Network's upcoming series "The Starter Wife," which originally aired as a miniseries last summer.
The Australian actress won an Emmy last year for playing Joan McAllister in the miniseries, which was based on the novel by Gigi Levangie Grazer.
USA subsequently ordered 10 episodes of "Wife," which will focus on the post-divorce adventures of Molly Kagan (Messing).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!