Judy Davis to reprise 'Starter Wife' role
Los Angeles, April 07: Judy Davis is set to reprise her supporting role as one of Debra Messing's closest friends in USA Network's upcoming series "The Starter Wife," which originally aired as a miniseries last summer.
The Australian actress won an Emmy last year for playing Joan McAllister in the miniseries, which was based on the novel by Gigi Levangie Grazer.
USA subsequently ordered 10 episodes of "Wife," which will focus on the post-divorce adventures of Molly Kagan (Messing).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?